Monday, November 19, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit

As a newbie to makeup, lashes are uncharted ground for me. Besides the main fact that my natural eyelashes are extremely long and curly, I never had any real interest in wearing fake lashes. Once I carefully apply mascara I can get long lengths with my eye lashes and simulate fake lashes. 
The Kiss Ever Pro lash kit comes with a set of lashes, a tweezers to assist in placement and eye lash glue. There is also a step by step guide on the back of the package.This kit is great for beginners, like me, even though my first experience with these lashes were not easy! 
Being that my eye lashes are long and curly, it was hard for me to just "place" the lashes on my eye lid because my lashes continued to get into my way. I had to cut the eye lashes so they fit nicely and blend in with my natural lashes. I added a good amount of glue to the lash and allowed it to dry till its tacky and slightly clear. Let's just say it took about 5 tries till I actually got it on my lid and for it to stick. The tweezers did help with application. One good thing about these lashes is that they are allowed to be reused and they are made with human hair. 






Without mascara


Left eye with fake lashes


Right eye with mascara/left eye with lashes

I love the effect the fake lashes gives your look, so I will continue to practice and trying to apply lashes.You can check out the whole line of lashes at www.everezlashes.com.You can purchase this kit at Walgreens for $4.99.

I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment