Monday, November 19, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

I am still such an amateur when it comes down to makeup application so I was really excited when I received this custom compact from the Influenster Beauty Blogger box. I was skeptical at first because I wasn't sure of the quality of the eye shadows and the shadows seemed very shimmery. Surprisingly the colors are so pigmented, not as shimmery as I thought and there was no fallout from the eye shadows. I loved the fact the eye shadow compact came with a primer (helps to prevent creasing and fading), illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. Also it had instructions on where to place each shadow. Although one of my shadows cracked and spilled during transit I was still able to make it work.
So as you can see below I applied the shadows as instructed but of course I needed to blend just a little bit more, ugh amateur mistake, lol. But I am still very proud of myself!





You can purchase NYC custom compacts at many drug stores, including online at www.newyorkcolor.com, for $4.99. 

I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment