Sunday, July 1, 2012

BIG CHOP #2

Okay, so if you read this blog post: Tempted to Big Chop, you may be very shocked to what I am about to confess.

I DID THE BIG CHOP!!!










Okay, yes I said I wasn't going to do it but I realized holding on those those damaged ends was damaging my attitude about my hair. I have about 3.75in of length now and I feel so much better not having to style those ugly straight ends. 

I feel scared and at the same time very excited to start on this journey again!
Here is a video of my process!



Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I just big chopped yesterday, what products are you using on your hair these days?

    jamiciamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats and welcome to the community!! I use so many different products but I love Bee Mine products and Jane Carter Conditioner these days.

      Delete