Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tempted to Big Chop

I have been so unenthusiastic about my hair these days and I have been holding myself back from taking my shears to my hair. One main reason I haven't cut my hair is because the length I have is allowing me to do protective styling and with my work schedule, it is very convenient. But I am so tired of dealing with those stringy ends and my failed attempts of making them curly. 
It upsets me to my core when people are just like "Oh, you have to 'train' your heat damage so it can 'remember' how to curl up" I am like that is a big sack of crap, lol. And I am sooooooo tempted to contact the hair dresser that ruined my hair and tell her that my hair has still not reverted. But I am not. I will be patient....and have self control. I actually need to do a trim, it has been about two months since my last trim so it is about time. I also have to continue to remind myself that October is right around the corner and my hair will be back to normal at that point. 
And I don't know if it is just me, but I feel like I am wasting my products on my hair. Using all these expensive and awesome products on hair that is damaged is killing me. One thing that I have remind myself is that I am taking care of my "new growth" with great products, keeping it moisturized and strong, so will have healthy hair when all my damaged ends are gone.
Okay, my rant is over. 


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment