Monday, May 28, 2012

Review: KBB Sweet Ambrosia Leave-In

When I went natural a year and a half ago, Karen's Body Beautiful (KBB) was a name I heard of frequently. Bloggers always raved about her Sweet Ambrosia Leave In, which is one of her best sellers. Since then this product has been on my "Need to Get" list. I was able to purchase this product sometime in January of this year and I fell in love from the first use.
Source:Karen's Body Beautiful
This company is owned by Karen Tappin and she prides her products with having no sulfates, parabens propylene, glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, parraffin, DEA, or artificial colors. This product claims to work best for thick kinks or curls, relaxed, color treated or dry hair. I have both dry and thick hair so I knew from even before I bought this leave in, that it will work for me. 
When I first received the product, I sampled it by rubbing it between my fingers and I was at first disappointed that it was a thin product because I believed that only thicker products worked best for me. But I was pleasantly surprised on wash day when I applied about a dime sized amount to sections of my hair and it was able to coat and detangle my hair with ease. I was really shocked when my hair dried to see the results of soft, shiny and moisturized hair. A little of this product goes a LONG way. Even though Sweet Ambrosia costs $16 for 200ml, it is well worth it. If you follow Karen Tappin on Twitter @KarensBeautiful, she has weekly sales like, Buy One Get One Free or 10% off a purchase. You can choose from 12 different scents, I chose the Vanilla Latte scent which smells great! 


Verdict: A+


Do you love Sweet Ambrosia too?


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment