Sunday, May 13, 2012

Review: LUSH Henna Review

I purchased Henna from LUSH about a month ago and I was very excited to use it. It came in a block form and you have to break it down by cutting it into blocks and melting it with hot water. This henna contains cocoa butter which makes it super mositurizing, unlike other hennas.
Some great things about this Henna is that it did not discolor my skin or nails as quickly as boxed henna, it is very moisturizing and it is all natural with added herbs. 
I decided to keep the henna in over night and I rinsed it out the next day. It did take some effort to get all the peices of henna out of my hair but after three washes with conditoner and one wash with shampoo (and a deep conditioner with Jane Carter Solution Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner) all the pieces finally came.
My hair didn't feel dry after rinsing it out and my hair felt manageable.


You can purchase it from the website, www.Lush.com and it is $24.95, which is kind of pricey but I am able to get two uses out of this product.


Verdict: B+. The difficulty of trying to get the pieces out of my hair brought it's score down.


I also have a video on my experience. Check it out!


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment