Friday, April 20, 2012

Review: Jane Carter Solution-Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner

I have been using this product for about a year now, so I feel like I can give a decent review of this conditioner. I am addicted to conditioners and this one will be a staple in my regime for a very long time. If you want to know more about this product keep  scrolling down.
Source: www.janecartersolution.com
This is a sulfate, paraben and silicone free deep conditioner for hair repair. The product claims to have ingredients that permanently bonds to the hair's cortex leaving it stronger and more elastic (Source). It has a fairly thin consistency and goes on the hair smoothly. Although it is a thin product a little goes a very long way. If you section your hair, you will probably need about a dime to a nickle sized amount on each section (depending on your hair's thickness and length).
One thing that I fell in love with immediately was the incredible slip! I believe the slip comes from the second ingredient BMS, which has great detangling abilities. Detangling very kinky curly hair can be a chore but with this product it makes it very easy. The smell is sort of earthy due to the ingredients, such as rosemary, sage and thyme. It isn't a strong scent that lingers but it does make your hair smell clean after rinsing it out.
The first ingredient is water and it has glycerin in it which is a humectant, that helps to draw moisture from the air. 
After washing my hair I would apply this conditioner and I will either use my Huetiful Steamer or my hair therapy wrap for about 30 minutes. The results are softer, detangled and moisturized hair.
My Verdict: A+


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment