Friday, March 2, 2012

Ingredients to Die For

I first heard of this website, Ingredients to Die For from Denimpixie (Elle) on Facebook and Youtube. She has been raving about the Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme base that they sell for the longest. In her own words, she "LURVs this stuff", lol. So of course with me being the PJ that I am, I said I must try it out. 
I went looking at the prices for the Deep Conditioner (DC) and the prices are fair, they range from $3.50 for a 1oz bottle to $217.88 for a 5 gallon PAIL, lol. The only down side about this site is that the shipping costs will kill you. I heard from Elle that if you sign up for their newsletter you will get a discount on the shipping. I did just that and I am still waiting to see if I will get one. 
I am actually really excited about purchasing this DC, it has really great ingredients with Aloe Vera juice being the first ingredient. I also heard that it can help with frizziness and dryness. It also has great slip also softens the hair. I am actually obsessed with DC's, and this sounds like a great addition to my stash.
With this DC being just a "base", void of scents or added oils, I can add my own scents and personalize it. I will most likely go to Coastal Scents and purchase fragrance oils from there, I am already eyeing the apple extreme, buttercreme, gardenia and pink sugar scents. I can be a mixtress with the scents and create my own signature scent!


Have any of you curlies tried out this DC? Did you love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment