Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Taliah Waajid World Natural Hair Show

Is it sad that I am already planning what I am wearing, how I am styling my hair and already made a wish list of products for the 15th Annual Taliah Waajid World Natural Hair Show (WNHS) in Atlanta this year? lol
Source
Since the first time I attended the WNHS in 2009, I have always squealed like a little school girl when the dates of the show and the list of vendors are announced. The WNHS Spring show is April 28-29th and I plan on attending both days and most likely breaking the bank, lol. 
Everytime I have attended, I usually go in blindly into the mass ballroom filled with vendors and only going to booths I am familiar with. This year I plan on visiting vendors I am not familiar with and also being open to the different activities at the show.
This show includes, a whole bunch of natural hair vendors, professional workshops, manufacturer workshops, life and wellness workshops, a big chop segment and even more!
If you can make it this year, I suggest you try your best to to go. You will not regret it! If you want to find out more information about the WNHS press this link www.naturalhairshow.org and everything will be there. 


Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment