Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox

Hey guys, have you heard of Influenster? If not let me tell you all about it. Influenster is a site where anyone can log on, register, and unlock badges that fit your personality and interests. That simple! Waiting to see if you are selected to receive a themed VoxBox based on your badge selection, is the hard part, lol
This is actually my second VoxBox, my first VoxBox was the Holiday VoxBox and can be seen here, and I was so happy to see that I was selected to review another box. This box is called the Love VoxBox and there are some awesome products inside, check it out below.

The VoxBox is given complimentary through the Influenster program. 



All the items
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor: $8.99-$10.99
Kiss Nail Dress-Fashion That Sticks: $6.99 
Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler: $3.50
Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar: $2.99
Truvia Natural Sweetener: $3.99 (40 ct)
I am so excited to try out these products, but most of all the Stash Tea Sampler! 


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment