Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Introducing CurlKit

Hi Curlies! 

I got my CurlKit in the mail and I was very excited to see what was inside. CurlKit is a $20 monthly subscription, where you can recieve between 5-7 samples. This subscription helps naturalistas "sort through the clutter" of natural hair products by sampling first before purchasing the full sized products. I think it is a great service and very similar to the famous curlBOX.
I really enjoyed the selection of products and happy to see products that I have been wanting to try since I went natural a year and a half ago. This March premier box theme was for Women's History Month, all the products are from women who founded these companies and have made a name for themselves. 


Check it out below!
Introduction
List of Items
The goods 
Miss Jessies Creme de la Curl and Creme de la Creme-both 1oz 
Curl Junkie Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta Leave-In Hair Conditioner-0.5oz
WonderCurl Get Slick Hair Smoothie-2oz 
Amazing Botanical Pumpkin Pomade-2oz 
Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries-2oz


Did you get a subscription for CurlKit? Do you like the selection of products? Check out my video of my unboxing HERE.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment