Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review: Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask

I bought Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask during one of her weekly sales a few months ago and I was really excited to use it due to all the rave reviews. The product claims to be a nutritious conditioning treatment that softens, detangles, and moisturizes. It says it works best for thick kinks, curls or waves, relaxed, color treated or dry hair. The ingredients are all natural which is also a plus.
Source
I used this product after doing my henna treatment due to the drying effect henna creates. I applied a generous amount of conditioner to my hair and I covered it with a  plastic cap. I did an over night deep conditioning treatment even though the instructions said to keep it in for 20 minutes. When I first tried this product a few months, I wasn't impressed. A lot of people raved about it and I was expecting great results. This time around I was crossing my fingers it would work better. The next morning I was expecting a lot of slip to be able to detangle my hair but that didn't happen. BUT after I rinsed my hair, my hair felt luscious! Hence the name. My hair was soft, fluffy and it felt moisturized.

Verdict: B- The main fact that I couldn't detangle my hair upon application or after more than 8 hours of the conditioner in my hair is the reason I am not totally in love with this product. But having really soft and fluffy hair is something that would make me continue using this product. 

What are your thoughts on this product?
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment