Saturday, August 30, 2014

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque

Okay, I am in LOVE! I am sworn to the SheaMoisture Moisture Retention Shea Butter shampoo. But I have now found a deep conditioner from the line that I am just in love with.

SheaMoisture

I have since used the SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque twice for a deep conditioner. I applied a dollop size amount on each section of freshly washed hair. I then applied heat with my hair therapy wrap for about 30 minutes. Detangling was a breeze with added heat. It softened my hair and made it feel hydrated and strong. Personally for me without using heat the detangling properties are not strong. After rinsing the product out, my hair was soft and very easy to manage. I have found my new deep conditioner. The scent is somewhat fruity hence the name and it lingers softly after being rinsed out. What is great is that I just colored my hair using the SheaMoisture coloring system so this product is perfect for me due to its color protecting abilities.

Verdict ALove it and will purchase it again. Price; 12.99 for a 12oz container.

Have you tried it out yet? Tell me how it works for you!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment