Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Eyeko London Mascara

I first was introduced to this product in a previous Birchbox and what a find this was! I didn't always use mascara because my eye lashes are naturally long and curly but at times I wanted a dramatic effect. The only mascara I had in my arsenal was the Maybelline Great Lash, but it didn't give me the effect I wanted. But since receiving this mascara, I am obsessed and it does the trick.


Most mascara tubes have a hard container that serves as the holder for the product and wand instead this mascara has a soft "squeezy" tube which is a cute difference. The brush is curved which makes it easier to hug the lashes with each pass of the brush. Also, the bristles are nicely spread apart to separate each lash and cover each strand perfectly.You can add one or two coats for added drama. The color Black Magic is a carbon black that gives that dark effect of fuller lashes. The formula is infused with keratin and Shea butter to keep lashes strong and well moisturized. The formula is water resistant but easily comes an off with any waterproof makeup remover. 

Verdict A+ I will purchase this again. I usually add two coats of mascara and I always get the question if I am wearing fake lashes. I JUST  love it! On the Eyeko site, the full sized is $24 and it is well worth it. 

Have you tried Eyeko mascara? What is your favorite?

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment