Friday, October 12, 2012

Blog Product Sale!!!!

I am doing my very first blog sale!! Due to my product junkie-isms I have products that I bought but my hair didn't love them . Most products are about 75% full and have been used maybe 5 times (some are new).
You can email me at coiledtresses@yahoo.com if would like to purchase an item and tell me which item(s) you are interested in. Please place "BLOG SALE" in the subject line. I will calculate shipping with your zip code, so make sure and place your ZIP CODE in the email. All sales will be done through PayPal. All sales are final. No refunds.

$15.00 (Sold as a set)
Shea Moisture set: Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Shampoo (12 fl oz), Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie (12 fl oz), Organic Yucca & Baobab Anti-Breakage Masque (12 fl oz)

$5.00 (8.5 fl oz)
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo for damaged hair

$4.00 (12 fl oz)
Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Moisturizing Shampoo

$10.00 (8 fl oz)
Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter (sold)

$4.00 (16 fl oz)
Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream

$12.00 (Sold as a set)
Edges Combo: Hicks Total Transformation Hicks Edges (4 fl oz), Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Edge Control (2.25 fl oz)

$10.00 (8 fl oz)
Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream

$15.00 (Sold as a set)
Miss Jessie's Set: Curly Butter Creme (.46 fl oz),Baby Butter Creme (.46), Creme de la Creme conditioner *Two packets* (1 fl oz), Creme de la Curl *Two packets* (1 fl oz), Curly Pudding (1 fl oz)

Thank you for checking the sale out! And don't worry, I'm pretty sure I will have another sale soon! 

6 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter. Do you have a review on it? Is it thick? Creamy? Or whipped and light (like Cococurls)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. I have a review on my YT and on my blog. It does have a creamy texture. Email me if you would like to purchase it! Thanks.

      Delete
  2. aw man u are selling a gamut! i love hicks, but not edge control...good luck with those sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could work something out if you want the Hicks edges. ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm interested in the Shea moisture set, without the shampoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Go ahead and email me at coliedtresses@yahoo.com.

      Delete